To lodge an online Working With Children Clearance application you will need access to:
- A valid credit/debit card for payment (MasterCard or Visa only).
- An email address for confirmation of submission and subsequent communication.
- A current Australian residential and postal address.
- The ability to scan documents into .GIF .JPG .PDF .PNG or .TIF formats with each file being no more than 4 megabytes in size.
The documents you need to prepare and provide in this way are:
- Identification documents – you will be asked to upload valid ID Documents to meet the 100 point check requirement.
- Passport photo image – for use on the Ochre Card.
- Any submission documents that you wish to provide to the Screening Authority for consideration. Please note, word documents are not able to be attached.
If you do not have the access to any of the above, you will need to apply via the post using the downloadable form (download hardcopy application here
), or visit SAFE NT.
This form must be completed in one transaction. If you are unable to complete all sections in one sitting your incomplete form will be cancelled and you will be required to start again from the beginning.
Any section of the application form that does not apply is to be left blank. i.e. if no “other given names” applies, then the section should be left blank. Do not type N/A or Not applicable.
Once payment is made, processing will commence. No refund will be provided.
Volunteer in Child related work?
To be eligible to get a Clearance Notice at the volunteer fee, the organisation that you will be volunteering with must provide a statement supporting your application.
Please download and print this form prior to commencing your online application (download document here
You will be required to scan and upload this document.
If this form is not provided your application will be rejected, and you will be required to start the process again.